Fresh Fish with Colourful Beetroot Salsa
Delicate fish and earthy beetroot might not be the most obvious combination, but they work incredibly well together. Simply pan-fry your white fish in Flora, and then serve alongside a spectacular salsa of diced beetroot, mint, lemon and chilli. Any firm-fleshed white fish will do – but for a real treat, we recommend sea bass.
- First prepare the beetroot salsa.
- Mix together the diced cooked beetroot, spring onion, chilli, mint, lemon juice and 70 g Flora.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dust each side of the fish fillets with a little plain flour.
- Heat the remaining Flora in a large frying pan.
- Add in the fish fillets and fry on each side for 3–4 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve at once with the beetroot salsa.
- 4 small cooked beetroot, diced
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 g Flora Original
- salt and pepper
- 4 un-skinned firm white fish fillets
- A little plain flour for dusting