Granola with Peanut Butter Smash
In collaboration with Simon Rimmer.
- Flora Original, mix well. For the granola, in a bowl mix the ingredients together, add the maple syrup and melted
- In a separate bowl mix the peanut butter and yoghurt until well combined.
- Crush half the fruit, add to the peanut butter mixture.
- Serve the granola, topped with yoghurt mix and sliced fruit (add more maple and fresh mint to garnish).
~ For the granola ~
- 100g rolled oats - roasted
- 25g chopped hazelnuts - roasted
- 15g chopped pecans - roasted
- 15g golden raisins
- 10g dessicated coconut
- 60ml maple syrup
- 25ml melted Flora Original
~ Peanut butter smash ~
- 75g crunchy peanut butter
- 75ml vegan coconut yoghurt
- 50g strawberries
- 25g blueberries
- 1 chopped nectarine