Mixed Pepper Sandwich Sushi
- Mix the Flora with the feta cheese to create a cheesy spread.
- Place bread on a board and cut off the crusts. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten a little.
- Spread the cheesy spread across the roll, leaving a 1cm border.
- Top with spinach leaves, then the mixed peppers. Roll up and slice into 3. Repeat with the remaining wraps. Pop into lunch boxes.
*Want to reduce food waste?
Toss crusts in a little melted Flora and bake. Serve as bread sticks with dips
- 2 tbsp Flora
- 30g feta cheese
- 3 peppers, all different colours, sliced into long strips
- Handful spinach
- 4 slices of bread, wholemeal or white, crusts removed*. Alternatively, use tortilla wraps.