Peach and Raspberry Crumble
Nothing tops a great weekend like a Sunday evening pudding, and the king of all puds has to be the classic crumble. The sharpness of the peach and raspberry perfectly balances the crunchy sweetness of the top layer. This treat is all rewards as it’s a breeze to make, so after a quick baking session all that’s left to do is enjoy it!
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200°C/180°C fan/400°F.
- Place the fruit in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the caster sugar.
- Rub the Flora Original into the flour until it resembles rough breadcrumbs (tip – use a fork to avoid messy fingers).
- Mix in the sugar, oats and orange zest.
- Spoon over the fruit mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes – until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden.
- Serve with crème fraiche, fat free Greek yoghurt or low fat custard.
- 350 g frozen raspberries (or summer fruit mix - any berries will work)
- 410 g tinned peach slices in juice, drained
- 25 g caster sugar
- 50 g Flora Original
- 75 g plain flour
- 30 g demerara sugar
- 50 g porridge oats
- zest of 1 orange