Spicy Mustard Chicken
Why not take a break from your traditional chicken recipes and give this tasty Spicy Mustard Chicken a try? Deliciously healthy and simple to make!
- Heat the Flora in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes until soft but not brown.
- Mix together the chicken pieces and cornflour and add to the pan with the garlic.
- Cook quickly stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Stir in the stock, chilli, coriander, mustard and seasoning.
- Bring just to the boil, stirring, and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and basil.
- Serve with ribbons of carrot and courgette and rice or pasta.
- 25 g Flora Light
- 1 onion very finely chopped
- 500 g chicken breasts skinned and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds lightly toasted
- handful of coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- cooked ribbons of carrot and courgette, to serve
- freshly cooked rice or pasta, to serve