Sweet Potato Mash
Mash is always a family fave but if you’re ever just a little fed up with it, this simple recipe is a great sweet and spicy alternative. Make this sweet potato mash recipe just as normal, but adding in Flora Original, toasted cumin seeds and chopped fresh herbs and spring onions as you squash it all together. It’s an easy way to add a little twist to an otherwise normal dinnertime.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Flora Original and remaining ingredients. Mash the potatoes with the
- 900 g (2lb) peeled sweet potatoes
- 55 g (2oz) Flora Original spread
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- 4 spring onions, chopped