Vegan Thai Vegetable Red Curry
This fragrant vegan Thai vegetable red curry recipe is minimal effort for maximum flavour. This is one of those extremely flexible dishes, you can either stick to the recipe or make it go a bit further by clearing out any spare vegetables in the fridge. And, because it’s meat and dairy free, everyone can grab a bowl and tuck in.
- Heat Flora and oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add crushed garlic and half the chilli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the Thai red curry paste, coconut milk and 250ml water and bring to the boil.
- Add sweet potatoes, reduce heat to a simmer and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add green beans and chickpeas and cook for a further 5-10 minutes until the sweet potatoes and beans are just tender.
- Stir through the lime juice and garnish the curry with remaining sliced chilli and basil leaves.
- Serve with rice.
Make everyone happy with our colourful Vegan Thai Vegetable Red Curry recipe. Don’t be afraid to chuck in any spare veg you’ve got knocking around in the fridge either.
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 410 g coconut milk
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 220 g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 400 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 pack basil
- Thai Jasmine rice or Basmati rice