Is it hard work to get your little ones to eat their 5-a-day? Then this Vegetable Frittata recipe is for you! It packs in a range of veggies disguised as a delicious lunchbox treat… shhh, they’ll never know.
- Pre-heated oven to 190°C (170°C fan), gas mark 5
- Meanwhile, melt the Flora Light in a non-stick frying pan and cook the spring onions, courgette, bacon, tomato and kale until just tender – about 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs lightly with the herbs.
- Lightly brush a 23cm pie tin with oil, and spoon over vegetables.
- Pour the egg mix evenly over.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes – or until set.
- Cool, then slice into wedges and serve with a side salad.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add some breadsticks with a garlic and herb dip, an Apricot and Raisin Flapjack , plus some raspberries and celery.
Getting the little ones to eat their greens can be easier than you think. Try making our healthy Vegetable Frittata recipe – it’ll be gone before you know it.
- 20 g Flora Light
- 3 spring onions
- sliced 1 courgette
- sliced 1 lean bacon rasher
- chopped 1 tomato
- sliced 25 g curly kale
- or handful of spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of chopped basil
- 1 dessertspoon of chopped mint