Did you know kebabs can be quick and tasty? Well this veggie Lunch Kebab recipe is both of those things, making it the perfect lunchbox filler. Surprise your little ones with this fingerpicking tasty treat.
- Alternately thread the vegetables and cheese on the skewers.
- Mix the Flora and mustard together and brush over the kebabs.
- Place under a moderate grill for 8-10 mins.
- Turning 2-3 times until the cheese is golden and the vegetables have softened.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a Granola Bar, celery and some blueberries.
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 courgette
- halved and thickly sliced 60 g halloumi cheese
- cubed 15 g Flora Cuisine
- 1 tsp Honey Mustard
- Some pre-soaked wooden skewers