Raisin & Fudge Cupcakes
These delicious cupcakes are packed with raisins and chunks of fudge, and taste just great. They’re not hard to make either – so get the kids involved. Just make sure they don’t eat any of the leftover fudge, it’s meant for decoration!
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2 – 3 minutes until well mixed.
- Place dessert spoons of the mixture in 10-12 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and then spread or pipe over the cakes. Decorate with chopped fudge.
- 115 g (4oz) Flora Original
- 115 g (4oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, medium
- 115 g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 25 g each raisins and chopped fudge
~ Icing ~
- 55 g (2oz) Flora Original
- 225 g icing sugar, sieved
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla essence or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- chopped fudge, to decorate