Create a Board
Cheese & Walnut Biscuits
We only have one word to describe these cheesy walnut biscuits, and that is yum! These Savoury Cheese Biscuits are the perfect bite-size after dinner treat.
- Beat together the Flora spread and cheese.
- Stir in the cream and paprika.
- Mix in the flour and knead lightly to give a smooth dough.
- Wrap and chill for 20 mins.
- Roll out the dough 5mm (¼ inch) thick and cut into shapes. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with walnuts or sesame seeds if used.
- Bake in preheated oven 200° C, 180 ° C fan, Gas mark 6 for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm or alternatively, cold spread with Flora Dairy Free Walnut spread.
- 180 g Gruyère or cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons single cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 250 g plain flour, sieved with
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg yolk, beaten to glaze
- chopped walnuts and sesame seeds, optional