Create a Board
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
If you want something simple but super tasty for supper, this chicken Alfredo pasta dish is perfect. From prep to plate in just half an hour using only one pan, the combination of fettuccini and chicken in a creamy sauce gives you a delicious, quick and easy meal. This chicken Alfredo recipe keeps the washing up to a minimum too!
Learn the basics of the Alfredo sauce and how to make the perfect chicken Alfredo fettuccini any night of the week. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy, and the perfect antidote to any hunger moments. You only need 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and another 20 to cook them, so no advanced culinary skills required!
Get your pasta bowls ready, because you’re just 5 steps away from cheesy pasta perfection!
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions, and reserve 125 ml of pasta cooking water before draining. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Flora Original in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the remaining Flora Original and melt. Add garlic and stir constantly for an additional minute, or until the garlic softens.
- Add Elmlea and chicken broth and bring to a gentle boil. Add the nutmeg and then simmer for 2-3 minutes until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the Parmesan cheese and chicken. Add the cooked pasta and broccoli and fold through gently, add some of the reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Serve immediately
A big pot of creamy fettuccini – enough to serve the whole family – that tastes just like it would in your favourite restaurant? Consider this chicken Alfredo recipea keeper. If you’re looking for more feel-good comfort food like this chicken Alfredo, why not give our pork and mushroom stroganoff or spaghetti Bolognese a go? And for a delightful dessert, you should definitely try our warming rhubarb crumble!
- 230 g (8oz) fettuccine
- 3 tbsp Flora Original
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 284 ml pot Elmlea Double Light
- 125 ml chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 80 g (3oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g (11oz) broccoli florets, cooked