Chicken Mayo Pittas
Dance class, football, gymnastics – kids are always on the go. That’s why it’s important they have proper fuel in the tank. High in protein, this Chicken Mayo Pitta recipe will keep them at the top of their game. To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add some breadsticks and Houmous , celery and an apple.
- Split the pittas to make a pocket.
- Spread the mayonnaise inside and fill with the chicken, lettuce and tomato.
- Wrap in cling film and refrigerate until just before packing for lunch.
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
~ Filling ~
- 2 dessertspoons Real Mayonnaise
- 115 g roast chicken slices
- handful of sliced lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced