Create a Board
Corned Beef Hash
Sometimes cereal just isn’t enough. If you fancy starting the day with something more substantial for breakfast, then this hearty corned beef hash is perfect. Serve with a fried or poached egg and granary toast. Or go the whole hog and add bacon, beans and mushrooms.
- Heat Flora Cuisine in a large frying pan.
- Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until onion starts to soften but does not brown.
- Add in the corned beef, carrots and pepper and cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes until vegetables start to soften.
- Add the potatoes, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook for a further 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stirring regularly until potatoes are slightly browned.
- Add in parsley and some freshly ground pepper before serving.
- 2 tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tin (200 g) lean corned beef, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 large potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pinch of freshly ground pepper