Create a Board
Dairy-Free Chewy Triple Chocolate Cookies
Chocoholics unite! If you’ve ever dreamt of chewy brownies and chocolatey cookies, then you’ll fall head over heels in love with this triple chocolate chip cookies recipe. These cookies are dense yet soft with a thick and chewy bite, so they’re a triple-chocolate threat for any cookie lovers out there. The brown sugar gives a depth of flavour and richness to the texture and the result of mixing white and dark chocolate is absolutely phenomenal.
There’s no guilt needed with this delicious triple chocolate cookie recipe. These triple chocolate chip cookies are made using Flora Dairy Free and soya milk. With cocoa powder, white and dark chocolate, these are oozing with triple chocolate goodness and make a scrummy after dinner treat. If you’re a big dark chocolate fan, you could easily add more dark chocolate and knock the white one back a bit. There is no such thing as a chocolate overload when it comes to this recipe, so more chewy triple chocolate cookies, please!
- Preheat the oven to 190 C, 170 C fan or gas mark 5.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat them together until they’re well mixed.
- Use a spoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking trays.
- Bake in a preheated oven for around 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave them on the baking tray for 2-3 minutes before transferring on to a wire rack to cool.
Your triple chocolate chip cookies are ready to be devoured! With deliciously crispy edges and a chewy centre – what more could you need? They’re a true delight. And the most important part? These cookies use chopped chunks of chocolate, so you can taste big pops of chocolate with every bite you take – a chocoholic’s dream come true. Plus, the big chunks of chocolate combined with a thick and soft cocoa cookie are impossible to resist, but not that you have to!
- 75 g Flora Dairy Free
- 115 g soft brown sugar
- 50 g golden caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 0.5 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 30 g dairy free white chocolate, chopped
- 30 g dairy free dark chocolate, chopped