Create a Board
Dairy Free Rosti Topped Fish Pie
When it’s cold outside, this tasty Rosti Topped Fish Pie is just the ticket. Full of chunky fish and fluffy potatoes, it’s a wholesome hearty meal that the family will love. You might not believe it, but it’s also dairy free. It uses soya milk – and Flora Dairy Free, of course – to give it a rich creamy texture. A seriously yummy winter warmer.
- Preheat oven to 200° C, 180° C fan oven, Gas mark 6.
- Par boil the potatoes until just tender, drain and allow to cool whilst preparing the filling.
- Place 40g Flora Dairy Free, flour, soya milk and vegetable stock in a saucepan.
- Stir continuously over a moderate heat, bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened, smooth and glossy.
- Stir in the capers and lemon juice and season to taste with pepper Place the mixed fish and seafood in an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce.
- Grate the par boiled potatoes and sprinkle over the top of the fish mixture.
- Melt the remaining Flora and lightly brush over the grated potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until the fish is thoroughly cooked through and the top is golden.
- 600 g potatoes, peeled
- 65 g Flora Dairy Free
- 40 g plain flour
- 150 ml unsweetened soya milk
- 300 ml vegetable stock pot, using 1 reduced salt vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon capers in vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- black pepper
- 400 g mixed fish chunks
- 200 g cooked prawns