Create a Board
Delicious and Easy Apple Cupcakes
If you don’t feel like having an apple pie but are craving this tasty fruit, then learn how to make apple cupcakes from scratch with our delicious recipe. These apple cupcakesare amazingly tender and full of a warm and cosy spice flavour. Simply mix the ingredients in a bowl and divide the mixture among cupcake vases. You’ll have your mouth-watering cupcakes ready to enjoy in only 12 minutes!
Cupcakes are always great little treats, but these easy apple cupcakesare even more special. Filled with tiny chunks of sweet apple and mellowed with a hint of cinnamon spice, you can make this apple cupcake recipe stand out even more by swapping in muscovado for the more common caster sugar. Then, all you need to do is decide how you’d like to decorate these fruity favourites! This sweet and warm batch of apple cupcakesis not one you or any of your loved ones will want to miss. What are you waiting for? Let’s get down to work!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan, 375°F or gas mark 5.
- Mix together the Flora Cuisine, flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Then break in the eggs and keep mixing until it becomes smooth.
- Fold the chopped apple into the cake mixture. Divide the mixture among several cupcake cases, remembering not to over-fill them!
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 12–15 minutes. The cakes will be ready if they spring back when lightly touched with a finger.
You can let your little ones join in by decorating these fun and tasty treats and enjoy them warm out of the oven – especially on a chilly day! These light and fluffy cupcakes are a great alternative to the traditional apple pie and will certainly impress anyone who tries them.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can always stuff your cupcakes with some sweet apple pie filling, top them off with a dreamy whipped cream frosting or add a sprinkle of cinnamon to the top. You really can’t go wrong with these delicious apple cupcakes. And speaking of apple pies… don’t forget to try our vegan apple tart!
- 115 ml Flora Cuisine
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 115 g caster sugar or muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 dessert apples peeled, cored and chopped into small chunks