The best thing about these granola bars is that once you’ve perfected this recipe, you can swap the ingredients and experiment. Each week when your little ones open their school lunchboxes they’ll have a tasty surprise to enjoy, yummy.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C, 160 °C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Melt together Flora Freedom and golden syrup in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the oat mixture on to a baking tray lined with parchment or baking paper.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until light golden in colour.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 100 g Flora Original
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 3 - 4 tbsp runny honey
- 80 g soft brown muscovado sugar
- 50 g crispy rice cereal
- 150 g mixed dried fruits (cranberries, blueberries, apricots)