Create a Board
Ham and Pineapple Pizza
It’s a fact: kids love pizza! So why not go for The Best Parent Ever award and pack a pizza in their lunchbox. This Ham and Pineapple Pizza recipe is super easy to follow and quick to whip up the night before. To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a slice of Banana Bread, carrots and some grapes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan), gas mark 6.
- Place all ingredients for pizza base in a bowl and mix together to form a soft dough.
- Alternatively, whizz ingredients together in a food processor.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly and shape into 4 flat rounds about 10cm in diameter.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Spread the tomato paste or passata over the bases and then scatter over the remaining toppings, finishing off with a sprinkling of cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the base is light golden.
- Serve straight away with a crisp mixed salad, or allow to cool for tomorrow’s lunchbox.
~ Pizza Base ~
- 25 g Flora Original
- 125 g wholemeal self raising flour, sieved
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
~ Topping ~
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce or passata
- 75 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 2 ham slices, cut into thin strips
- 2 tinned pineapple rings in natural juice, chopped
- 75 g grated mozzarella or mature Cheddar cheese