Create a Board
Lemon Cupcakes With Passionfruit Cream
If you’re a zingy, citrus kind of Mum, then these Lemon Cupcakes with Passion Fruit Cream are made for you. The sweet and light flavours contrast with the passion fruit perfectly. They’ll be a hit with your kids too!
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl with the lemon rind and 1 dessertspoon of lemon juice.
- Beat together for 2-3 minutes until well mixed.
- Divide the mixture between 12 paper cases in a cupcake tin and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until well risen and golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile to make the icing beat together Flora Dairy Free and icing sugar with the pulp from the passion fruit until well mixed.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a large star nozzle, and when the cakes are cold decorate with swirls of passion fruit icing.
- 110 g Flora Dairy Free
- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 110 g self raising flour, sieved together with 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 lemon, grated rind and juice
- 75 g Flora Dairy Free
- 225 g icing sugar
- 1 passion fruit