Create a Board
Lemon Ginger Chicken Nuggets
When grilled chicken just won’t do, these crispy and zingy little bites transform mealtime into a social affair. The zesty lemon keeps the chicken beautifully succulent and the ginger gives it a hint of warmth. Throw in salt and pepper for seasoning and fry in the pan until they get a beautiful golden coat. Then all that’s left is to decide on is your dip!
- Squeeze the juice from the ginger by grating it, placing in a cloth and squeezing.
- Combine the ginger juice, lemon juice and garlic and rub this mixture over the chicken strips, seasoning with a little salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken first in flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the Flora Cuisine in a large, heavy-based frying pan over a low heat.
- Gently fry in batches until cooked through and golden.
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into even-sized strips
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- 25 g fresh breadcrumbs, for coating
- 2- 3 tbsp Flora Cuisine, for shallow frying