Create a Board
Pasta with Tuna, Rocket, and Chilli
When you’re craving carbs, nothing beats a big hearty bowl of pasta. Flakes of tuna add a welcome saltiness and fresh rocket packs a peppered punch. Flora Original melts in with finely chopped garlic and chilli flakes to create a light coating that’s not too overpowering. Dig in and look forward to a minimal amount of dishes.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to instructions.
- While this is cooking, melt the Flora Original in a large sauté pan or frying pan.
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook until the garlic is softened.
- Throw in the drained tuna and shred it up a bit with a fork.
- Just before the pasta is ready, set aside 1 teacup of boiling water.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the warm pan over a low heat.
- Add the rocket and the tuna mixture to the pasta in the pasta pot.
- Toss vigorously (tongs work well here) adding a little of the reserved pasta water to moisten (the rocket will wilt in the heat of the pasta).
- Serve immediately.
- 300 g pasta (dried fettuccine, spaghetti or linguine is good)
- 25 g Flora Original
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes - or more to taste
- 2 x 160 g tinned tuna chunks in spring water
- 1 x 70 g bag of fresh wild baby rocket