Create a Board
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
It’s a lucky day for any peanut butter lover out there! Our fluffy peanut butter cupcakes topped with creamy peanut butter frosting are the perfect cupcakes for true peanut butter lovers. Extra moist, tender, and completely packed with peanut flavour, these peanut cupcakesmake for a great snack.
These crunchy peanut butter cupcakesare quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for teatime, tasty treats or even surprise guests dropping by! Ready in only 15 minutes, just beat the ingredients together (not forgetting the vital one – crunchy peanut butter), divide into cases and pop in the oven for less than half an hour. A simple peanut butter and Flora buttercream icing, dusted with cocoa or drizzled with chocolate, is the perfect topping!
To complete our peanut cupcakes recipe, follow the quick and easy 4 steps below and you will have your delicious treats ready in only about half an hour:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note their weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour. Place all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon for 2–3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessert spoons of the mixture in 10 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to the touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and place a spoonful onto each cake. Dust lightly with cocoa or drizzle with melted chocolate.
Made from scratch with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, these cupcakes are easy and heavenly. After you try one of our delicious peanut cupcakes, baking with peanuts will become your next obsession!
Want to discover more tasty and easy-to-make recipes like this one? Try our delicious cherry and almond cupcakes for the perfect fruity treat, or our gluten and dairy-free triple chocolate chip cookies to satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. They won’t disappoint!
- 115 g (4oz) Flora Original
- 115 g (4oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, medium
- 115 g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter