Take-away the topping conundrum by making your own pizzas. Whether you want extra olives or anchovies, pineapple or pepperoni (or all four!), this simple dough recipe means everyone can make their pizzas exactly how they like them.
- Preheat oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, gas mark 6.
- Sieve the flour into a large bowl, add the salt and sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the yeast and mix again.
- Pour in the lukewarm broth and the Flora Original.
- Mix with your hands until a dough forms, remove and place onto a floured work top.
- Knead for 8-10 minutes until the dough becomes elastic, place back into a floured bowl and cover with a damp towel, leave in a warm place for 50-60 minutes until the dough doubles in size.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll out, place onto trays with your desired toppings and place into hot oven for 8-10 minutes until the dough is browned and cooked through.
- 250 g strong white Italian flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 160 ml lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp Flora Original