Create a Board
These scrummy flapjacks have a special extra ingredient – crunchy peanut butter. We call them Ready Set Go flapjacks: we’re sure you’ll be racing the family to get your hands on them! This easy recipe also includes soft brown sugar, Flora Cuisine, golden syrup, oatmeal and porridge oats for sweet chewy yumminess. Just heat up everything except the oats until melted together, then mix in the oats and they’re ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C/160°C fan/350°F.
- Place the Flora Cuisine, sugar, golden syrup, peanut butter and oatmeal in a large saucepan and heat gently, stirring often, until melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the porridge oats, making sure they are well coated.
- Turn the mixture into a greased, lined 20cm square baking tin, smooth it out and gently press it down.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes until light brown.
- Cool in the tin, but cut the flapjacks into 12 bars straight away while warm.
- Once cool, separate them into bars and store them in an airtight container.
- 125 ml Flora Cuisine
- 100 g light brown soft sugar
- 60 g golden syrup
- 100 g crunchy peanut butter
- 20 g oatmeal
- 250 g porridge oats