Create a Board
Spicy Bean Tomato and Sausage Soup
Whether it’s served up as a starter or as a simple main, this soup delivers spoonful after spoonful of tastiness. Its deep flavours are surprisingly quick to achieve. Rich tomato blends deliciously with garlic and onion, whilst the chunky chorizo and black eyed beans make it a substantial bowl of goodness.
- Heat the Flora Cuisine in a large saucepan.
- Add onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add red pepper and celery to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chorizo, tomato puree, stock, chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for a further 5 minutes (at this stage you could add a little sugar if necessary).
- Serve with crusty bread and Flora Original.
Serve with crusty white bread and Flora Original to mop up every last drip.
- 1 tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 75 g cooking chorizo sausage, cut into chunks
- 200 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g tinned borlotti beans or black eyed beans
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- crusty white bread
- serve pepper Flora Original