Create a Board
Thai Chicken Curry
For a quick yet exciting dish, you can’t go wrong with this fragrant Thai chicken curry. It’s zesty, smooth and extremely fresh. The heat of chilli is tamed just enough by creamy coconut and zingy lime, allowing you to enjoy an intense blend of flavours all at once. The soft mushrooms and crunchy mangetout add a contrasting texture. Serve with rice or noodles and top with a generous helping of fresh coriander.
- Heat the Flora in a wok or large frying pan, add the ginger, chilli, onions and chicken and stir-fry for 5–10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms for the last minute.
- Crumble in the coconut and add the milk, tamarind paste and mangetout.
- Simmer gently for 4–5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked.
- Add the zest and juice of lime and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle over the coriander leaves and serve the curry with rice or noodles.
- 1 tbsp Flora Cuisine or 5g Flora Buttery
- 2.5 cm piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 4 spring onions, cut into quarters
- 115 g (4oz) mixed mushrooms, such as chestnut, oyster
- 4 skinless, boneless free-range chicken breast
- 55 g (2oz) creamed coconut
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1- 2 tbsp tamarind paste (30 g)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 115 g (4oz) mangetout
- 15 g fresh coriander leaves
- freshly cooked rice or noodles, to serve (75 g dried per person)