Create a Board
Thai Oven-Baked Cod
Give a Friday favourite a new twist with this Thai fish recipe for oven-baked cod. Combining aromatic Thai flavours with flaky fish, it’s a melt-in-the-mouth meal that’ll brighten up any dinner table.
Quick and easy to prepare, this Thai-style cod fillet recipe makes a nice change when you want to get something delicious on the table swiftly. Everyone’s favourite cod fillets are coated in red Thai curry paste with Flora and baked briefly so they stay nice and moist. Then onions, garlic, mushrooms, and cherry tomato go on top for a simple, spicy summertime treat.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190°C/170°C fan/375°F.
- Mix together the Thai red curry paste with 45g of Flora Original and season to taste with black pepper.
- Place the cod fillets in a lightly oiled oven dish and spread the curry paste mixture over them evenly.
- Heat the remaining Flora Original in a frying pan and add in the onions, garlic and mushrooms. Fry for 3–5 minutes until just softened.
- Spread the fried vegetables over the Thai-style cod fillets and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes, basting the fish now and then with its own juices.
Once cooked, all that’s left to do is plate up! You can serve this delicious fish with wholegrain rice and a cooling side salad to tame the Thai spices, or eat it alongside some air-fried fries as an alternative to the British classic of fish and chips.
Love this oven-baked Thai cod recipe? Then why not try our other Thai fish recipes like our sticky chilli prawns? Or, if you just want to cook with fish more often, our fish and leek pie is a great traditional dish while our fresh fish with colourful beetroot salsa offers a more modern twist on the classic catch of the day.
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 45g Flora Original
- Ground black pepper
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 115 g mushrooms, chopped
- 115 g cherry tomatoes