Create a Board
Tuna & Celery & Mayo Wrap
There’s something fishy about these wraps… they taste so good but they’re just so healthy! With a whole bundle of textures going on in these tortillas, they’re a guaranteed taste sensation. You don’t have to include peanuts if they seem a little too exotic, but they’re great for adding a little extra crunch to your lunch. Quick and easy, these are perfect for picnics in the park or a speedy lunchtime snack.
- Spread Flora over wraps or rolls.
- Place tuna, onion, celery, peanuts and mayonnaise in a bowl
- Mix them all together.
- Spoon into wrap, top with lettuce and wrap.
- 15 g (½oz) Flora Light
- 100 g (3½oz) tinned tuna steak in spring water, drained
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 celery stick, sliced
- 15 g (½oz) peanuts (optional)