Create a Board
This simple classic will please even the fussiest of lunchtime fidgetters. With a sprinkle of spring onions, this sandwich is far from boring. Loaded with cheese, tomato, and a crunch of fresh lettuce this will bring a smile to your little one’s face! To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add some Dairy Free Oaty Cranberry and Coconut Crumbles , carrot sticks and an apple.
- Spread the Flora over the bread.
- Mix together the mayo with the tuna .
- Spread over one slice of the bread.
- Top with remaining ingredients and sandwich together.
- 15 g (½oz) Flora Light
- 1 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 17 g tinned tuna chunks in spring water
- drained 2 slices of wholemeal seeded bread
- 1 - 2 spring onions
- finely chopped 40 g (1½oz) cheddar cheese
- sliced 1 tomato sliced
- handful of leafy lettuce