Create a Board
Whoever says cooking isn’t fun has never tried tossing pizza dough. Give it a go with the kids with this simple and easy dairy-free Roast Vegetable Pizza recipe. Covered in delicious vegetables, it’s as good for you as it tastes!
- Preheat oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, Gas mark 6.
- Place all ingredients for pizza base together in a mixing bowl and mix together to form a soft dough.
- Alternatively, whiz ingredients together in a food processor.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead lightly and shape into a flat round about 20-23cm in diameter.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Scatter the sundried and cherry tomatoes on top of the base, followed by the remaining topping ingredients, finishing off with a sprinkling of dairy free mozzarella for pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the base is light golden.
- Serve straight away with a crisp mixed salad.
A ton of fun – get the kids involved in making these baked pizzas. Get the best of both worlds with our tasty, healthy and dairy-free Roast Vegetable Pizza recipe.
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free
- 125 g wholemeal self raising flour sieved together with 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 medium egg beaten together with 1 tbsp soya milk
- 50 g sundried tomatoes in oil
- 50 g cherry tomatoes halved and cut into wedges
- 1 small courgette shaved into very thin slices using a vegetable peeler 6
- 8 black olives
- 25 g pine nuts
- 75 g dairy-free mozzarella for pizza, grated