Create a Board
White Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Blondies
A delicious and sophisticated spin on the classic brownie recipe, these moist and fruity blondies with hidden hits of sharp raspberries and sweet white chocolate chips are surprisingly simple to make and go down a treat at any occasion. Top with desiccated coconut or fresh raspberries and leave to cool – that is, if you can resist the temptation of nibbling them while they’re still warm!
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until thick and creamy.
- Beat in the Flora and vanilla essence and fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into greased 20cm (8 inch) square cake tin.
- Bake in preheated oven 190°C, 170°C fan oven, Gas mark 5 for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool in tin for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- When cold, drizzle with melted chocolate if liked.
- 2 eggs
- 225 g (8oz) light brown soft sugar
- 55 g (2oz) Flora Original
- Melted 0.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 55 g (2oz) plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 115 g (4oz) desiccated coconut
- 55 g (2oz) white chocolate chips
- 55 g (2oz) fresh raspberries
- 100 g bar white chocolate, melted to decorate optional