Flora Be a Natural x Stitcht
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions – April 2022
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Upfield, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access, a valid email address, and video submission are required.
3. Prize Draw Period: Enter between 10:00 BST on 11 April and 23:59 on 8th May inclusive.
4. To Enter: Upload your video to the Flora “Be A Natural” thread on Stitcht.
5. The Prize: 15 x winners will win 1 x Smeg 2-Slice Toaster
6. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the prize.
7. Winner Selection: The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period. This excludes any entries submitted by individuals or groups who have been approached by either Stitcht, Upfield, or Ready10 and have contractual obligations or received a separate incentive.
The prize draw will be conducted within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address (mandatory) or social media account (optional) used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
10. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. Are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. Contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. Contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. Promotes any political agenda.
e. Are in breach of the Stitcht Terms and Conditions https://www.stitcht.io/personal-terms
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname will be made available by the Promoter to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org for a period of 4 weeks. You can object to your surname being published by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
15. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
19. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
20. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
21. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: UPFIELD FOODS UK LIMITED, private limited company, incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 09521994 and whose registered address is at Floor 2, The Caxton, 1 Brewer's Green, London, SW1H 0RH.