MARATHON PHOTO BOOTH PICTURE COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Upfield Foods UK Limited (“Upfield”) of 14-21 Rushworth Street, London, SE1 0RB.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Upfield, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via social media platforms which are part of Upfield (@flora) by posting their photobooth picture with #RunWithFlora on Instagram as a post or story, tagging @flora. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Entries will only be accepted during the promotional prize draw period, which is between 09:00 on Sunday 23rd April 2023 and 11:59PM on Tuesday 25th April. Entries received after the promotional prize draw period will not be valid.
6. Upfield accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to any fault of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen at random by a draw by an independent person after the promotional prize draw period.
8. The winner will receive a £1,000 cash prize by BACS transfer upon receipt of a valid bank account. The winner is responsible for providing the correct bank details and the cash prize will be transferred within 30 days.
9. The winner will be notified by direct message from @flora on Instagram (using details provided at entry) and must then provide valid bank account details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Upfield within 48 hours of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited. Upfield will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Upfield reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
11. The decision of Upfield regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Upfield may either publish or make information available that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Upfield will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, copies of their winning entries if applicable, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to CSM Live, Faraday House, Faraday Way, Orpington, BR5 3QT (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) – within one month of the activity period stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county, and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Upfield Privacy Upfield.Privacy@upfield.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Upfield must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Upfield reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Upfield reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. You agree that the Promoter may tag and/or repost your picture or video showcasing a ‘healthy switch’ on its social media platforms and/or in any media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the prize draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the prize draw entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-licence the prize draw entry for such purposes. You can object or opt out of this by emailing Upfield.Privacy@upfield.com or email@example.com.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out at https://upfield.com/privacypolicy/en_us.html. See also Condition 13 with regards to the announcement of winners.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.