- Prep Time
- 6 sweetcorn cobs with the skin
- 75 grams Flora Plant B+tter Salted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- small bunch of chopped fresh thyme
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 finely chopped small red chillies
- 40 grams Violife Prosociano
- chopped fresh parsley
- 80 grams Flora Plant B+tter Salted
|Energy (kcal)||130 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||545 kJ|
|Protein (g)||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||30.3 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||27.9 g|
|Sugar (g)||17.9 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.5 g|
|Fat (g)||1.3 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.3 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||15 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.04 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||442 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||26.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||18 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.23 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||304 mg|
- Melt 75g of Flora Plant B+tter in a pan. Add the honey, vinegar, thyme and cayenne pepper and red chilli.
- Gently peel back the corn husks from the cob, leaving the husk intact. Remove the silk strands.
- Place each of the sweet corn cobs on a piece of foil.
- Brush some of the glaze on the corn cobs and gently fold back the husks to cover the cob completely.
- Wrap up and place in a baking tray. Cook for 20 mins at 160c fan.
- Open the foil parcels and remove a strip from the front of the husk. Brush with the glaze.
- Place under a hot grill or on the BBQ
- Finishing touches, add knobs of Flora Plant B+tter and chopped parsley and the grated Violife Prosociano