Create a Board
Baked Raspberry & Lemon Dairy Free Cheesecake
A smooth, rich and creamy lemon and raspberry cheesecakemakes a great dessert on any occasion. Our fun dairy free cheesecake recipe perfectly blends citrus and sweet flavours to create a treat everyone will love – because who doesn’t love cheesecake?
This dairy free lemon cheesecake recipe is not only delicious but also incredibly simple to make. In other words, this is truly an easy cheesecake that also happens to be dairy free with the best texture and flavour. The combination of lemon and raspberry unites to perfection and makes this dairy free cheesecakea to-die-for treat.
Ready to sink your teeth into it?
- Preheat the oven to 190 C, 170 C fan, gas mark 5.
- To make the base, cream Flora and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the oats and flour and mix well together.
- Spread the mixture over the base of a lightly greased 18cm loose bottomed cake tin. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and reduce temperature to 160 C, 140 C fan, gas mark 3.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling place all the ingredients except the raspberries in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Add 100g of raspberries to the filling and gently stir through the mix. Pour the filling over the baked base.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until very lightly browned and just set.
- Leave to cool in the tin before removing and decorating with any reserved raspberries. Chill before serving and dust with a little icing sugar!
- Top with fresh raspberries, lemon slices and mint leaves or lemon verbena.
With the right balance of flavours, this dairy free cheesecakeis a real crowd-pleaser that can be enjoyed at any time of the year. You can make it ahead of time and keep it in the freezer, and you can also use frozen raspberries when they’re out of season. Plus, taking only 25 minutes to prepare, it’s perfect for those busy days when you’re craving something sweet! Want more fruity cakes like this one? Try our warming rhubarb crumble on wintery nights or our classic vegan apple tart.
- 50 g Flora Dairy Free
- 50 g demerara sugar
- 50 g porridge oats
- 50 g plain wholemeal flour
- 200 g dairy - free cream cheese
- (violife creamy - dairy/lactose/soya/gluten free)
- 2 medium eggs
- 110 g caster sugar
- 1 lemon grated rind and juice
- 125 g raspberries
- Icing sugar for dusting