Create a Board
Chilli Chicken Fajitas
Fajitas are a big favourite in almost every family and these easy chilli chicken fajitas will be no exception. This simple recipe combines juicy chicken breasts with chilli, smoked paprika, avocado and lime for a tasty Mexican kick. Get everyone to roll up their own tortillas with sliced peppers, onion, coriander and low-fat yogurt and you’ve got a fun family meal that will bring them running!
- Combine the chilli, and paprika and sprinkle evenly over the chicken.
- Heat the Flora in a non-stick frying pan, and fry the chicken with the onion until it is cooked through.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone and skin, and cut into small dice.
- Sprinkle over the lime juice.
- To serve, divide the chicken and onion evenly between the tortillas, add the pepper, avocado, yogurt and chopped coriander, roll up and enjoy!
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breast fillets cut into strips (150 g)
- 1 tbsp Flora Cuisine or 15g Flora Original
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 red pepper, sliced