Vegan Chocolate Chip And Ginger Cookies
- Prep Time
- 60ml vegan egg substitute (we recommend using CRACKD vegan egg)
- 380g plain flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 160g Flora Plant B+tter Unsalted
- 165g brown sugar
- 80g white sugar
- 15ml vanilla extract
- 35g chocolate chips
- 25g crystallised ginger pieces
- pinch of salt
|Energy (kcal)||1 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.1 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||30 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.08 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||28 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.04 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat the oven to 160 /140 fan degrees c, gas mark 3.
- Grease and dust with flour a baking tray.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and add the salt.
- In a mixing bowl whisk in the CRACKD, vegan butter, sugars, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the sieved ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add the choc chips and crystallised ginger and fold in with a wooden spoon.
- Roll into a tube shape in cling film and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut into disks and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking trays before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.