Add this herby compound b+tter to pasta or vegetables for a boost of flavour!
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup Flora Plant B+tter Unsalted, softened
- 3 tablespoons jarred vegan pesto
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Using an electric mixer beat plant b+tter and pesto until the pesto is fully blended.
- Transfer the b+tter to a piece of baking paper or cling film. Form the b+tter into a log shape and wrap it tightly. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once chilled, add to pasta, spread onto warm bread or dollop on vegetables. Delicious!